PLEASE SEND A COPY OF S.A.T. SCORES BY FEBRUARY 24, 2017 ALONG WITH THIS APPLICATION.
HIGH SCHOOL EXAM:
SATURDAY, MARCH 11, 2017 – Test Begins 9AM Sharp
ITALIAN CHARITIES OF AMERICA 83-20 Queens Boulevard Elmhurst, NY (718) 478-3100
2016 Columbia Association Scholarship Eligibility
- CHILDREN OF: (A). Active members of the Association in good standing and are members for at least five (5) years. Membership must be from date of appointment. (B). Deceased members who were members in good standing at the time of death. (C). Retired members who maintain continuous membership in retirement.
- If attending a tuition free school, the Scholarship will be awarded to the next eligible child.
- Applicants must be in their 8th or 12th grade graduating class of 2017.
- Winners must be enrolled in High School/College for the term of September 2017.
- Qualified, independent educators will conduct, and are the sole judges in rating, these examinations.
- Decisions on eligibility rest solely with the Columbia Association Board Officers.
- Applications for both exams must be received no later than Friday, February 24, 2017.
SEND APPLICATIONS FOR:
40 Alabama Street
Long Beach, NY 11561
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 24th, 2017 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOLARSHIPS
2016 High School Scholarship Winners
- Alicandro, Brianna
- Andruzzi, Louis
- Angioli, Julia
- Bentivegna, Anthony M.
- Berntsen, Isabella
- Derose, Alex
- Martire, Michael
- Mauro, Thomas O.
- Zarrilli, Jessica