PLEASE SEND A COPY OF S.A.T. SCORES BY FEBRUARY 18, 2022 ALONG WITH THIS APPLICATION.
HIGH SCHOOL EXAM:
SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2022 – Test Begins 9AM Sharp
ITALIAN CHARITIES OF AMERICA 83-20 Queens Boulevard Elmhurst, NY (718) 478-3100
Columbia Association Scholarship Eligibility
- CHILDREN OF: (A). Active members of the Association in good standing and are members for at least 5 years. (B). Deceased members who were members in good standing at the time of death. (C). Retired members who maintain continuous membership in retirement.
- If attending a tuition free school, the Scholarship will be awarded to the next eligible child.
- Applicants must be in their 8th or 12th grade graduating class of 2022.
- Winners must be enrolled in High School/College for the term of September 2022.
- Qualified, independent educators will conduct, and are the sole judges in rating, these examinations.
- Decisions on eligibility rest solely with the Columbia Association Board Officers.
- Applications must be received no later than Friday, February 18, 2022.
SEND APPLICATIONS FOR:
|HIGH SCHOOL and COLLEGE
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 18, 2022 TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOLARSHIPS